Search This Blog

Food Friday



20 shared thoughts

cake

I was asking for Letty's Buko Pie when hubby went to Laguna, but I found this inside our refrigerator instead! No idea what it's called (it's a cake, of course, lol), but the maker (Cake2Go) is familiar since we pass through one of their stores whenever we drive through Timog Avenue. The cake is quite rich and fulfilling. I love the fact that they didn't scrimp on this one; the choco dusting was quite thick and the chocolate cake inside wasn't too sweet. The nuts on the side was a nice touch, too. :)

But I still have no idea what they call this cake. Hubby's still away. :P

cake


Want to play along? Then do leave a comment on this post and tell me, or click here to learn about this meme.

post for:
food friday

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

20 shared thoughts:

agent112778 at: Fri May 28, 03:05:00 AM GMT+8 said...

loook at that choco yum yum thanx for sharing i love that. dusting palang nakakatakam na.

here's mine

iska at: Fri May 28, 05:36:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Yummy! Looks sinfully delicious :-)

maiylah at: Fri May 28, 06:04:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Jay and Iska. :)

Arlene at: Fri May 28, 08:16:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hi Mai, tama si Iska, this looks sinfully delicious and i can't get enough from one slice for sure. Id like to have 2 or 3. lol!

Yummy Friday to yah!

Julie at: Fri May 28, 08:57:00 AM GMT+8 said...

wow, saan exactly meron niyan? Mukhang masarap :)

Happy Friday!

Chubskulit Rose at: Fri May 28, 12:52:00 PM GMT+8 said...

My husband would love that, sweet tooth yun eh lol..

Spice Up Your Life

Jenn at: Fri May 28, 01:16:00 PM GMT+8 said...

This one really looks inviting... but I am not much into cherries, so I would need some convincing before I would buy this cake. Pero kung libre, kain agad! Hehehehe.

Mine is up HERE.

Unknown at: Fri May 28, 01:44:00 PM GMT+8 said...

what are those red balls? i thought they're cherries.:p

looks really tempting.:p

Lynn at: Fri May 28, 03:36:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Mouthwatering. Just a bite for me. Haha.

My Diet Staples

Race at: Fri May 28, 08:40:00 PM GMT+8 said...

super yummy looking cake yan ah! pahinge! take note ko yung name ng store hehehe! galing ng capture nagutom tuloy ako!

http://my-crossroad.com/2010/05/ffftf-siomai-soup.html

maiylah at: Fri May 28, 11:33:00 PM GMT+8 said...

found two dishes using coconut milk today ... and it made me drool since i love eating food with coconut milk! blame it all on my parents who love serving food with that ingredient! lol.

many many thanks again, everyone!
enjoy your weekend! :)

Mirage at: Sat May 29, 06:10:00 AM GMT+8 said...

You have to know what it's called first before diving in! Parang respect to the food...hehe kidding aside, I can see how good it is...para ko ng natikman lol.

Jeanny at: Sat May 29, 12:33:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I seen that cake2go sa Katips, never tried it though. Looks go ah!

Im going Food Friday again after a long time. Na miss ko to :)

Here's mine pala.

Happy Weekend

Nathalie at: Sat May 29, 02:24:00 PM GMT+8 said...

May I join?

I love the photos of the cake, it's making my mouth water.

Here's my first share:
http://nathalie-eatinghabits.blogspot.com/2010/05/from-antipolo-to-quezon-city-food-trip.html

Sheren-May at: Sat May 29, 03:13:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Your dessert looks beautiful... Mapaglilihian ko pa ata yan hehehe... have a great day ahead Mai!

Nathalie at: Sat May 29, 11:33:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I love the cake. I think it's from Cake2Go. The box looks awfully familiar. The cakes from the shop are quiet good.

For my first Food Friday Post
http://nathalie-eatinghabits.blogspot.com/2010/05/misakis-japanese-cuisine.html

(Try to read the other reviews too if you have time)


Have a good weekend!

Ladynred at: Wed Jun 02, 01:22:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'm late but I'm here! lol ..The cake is heavenly delicious!

Ibyang at: Thu Jun 03, 10:28:00 PM GMT+8 said...

looks yummy!!!! love it!

sharing with my recipe for Pork Sisig:
http://awifescharmedlife.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-husband-and-i-sometimes-miss-night.html

maiylah at: Fri Jun 04, 12:51:00 AM GMT+8 said...

many many thanks to those who played again!

so sorry for the late visit, though...
medyo 'numbered' kasi ung oras ko sa internet ... having a very active one year old (and a very stubborn one at that!) can drain one's energy so fast! but i'm still here...hanging. LOL :D

Nathalie at: Fri Oct 22, 01:55:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Cherry cake? I tried one from banapple and it made me a believer. Yummy! I should really go to Cake2go one of these days, they have one of yummyest cakes around.

If you have time, do drop by:

Red Mango - Indulge

Halie's Kitchen

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post