Search This Blog

Kind of Hard...



2 shared thoughts

weed flower

Honestly, I had a hard time trying to achieve that effect (faded/blurry background with only one subject focused sharply), using the lens (canon 18-200mm IS) that I have right now on the dslr. I had to squint and re-focus a lot since it was difficult, plus the fact that we were in a hurry and the wind was getting to be a nuisance. Well, I believe that the lens weren't supposed to be used that way, really. lol.

Still, it is fun to experiment and see how far your gadgets can go! Would you believe I only managed to get one decent shot and this was it? LOL. If I continue doing that I know I'll be needing those eye wrinkle cream sooner than I expected! ;P

2 shared thoughts:

Heart of Rachel at: Fri Jun 04, 11:40:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Wow, this is a wonderful shot.

maiylah at: Sat Jun 05, 12:34:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Rach. :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post