Search This Blog

Food Friday



13 shared thoughts

dessert

Snack at Pizza Hut, two afternoons ago. That's their dessert sampler, with their choco lava cake (it tasted dry and overcooked; i was terribly disappointed), mud pie sundae (it was so-so), and mango panna cotta (the only one which i liked, lol).

Want to play along? Then do leave a comment on this post and tell me, or click here to learn about this meme.

post for:
food friday

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

**additional info: my other blog is now up, but am not sure if there are still malicious scripts behind; need to wait and see some more before I host back Food Friday there... and please ... if that site tells you to download something --- DON'T! that's the malicious script 'talking', and it means I haven't fully deleted them/it yet. haaayyyy.

13 shared thoughts:

Unknown at: Fri May 21, 12:21:00 AM GMT+8 said...

don't you hate it when dessert is below your expectations?:p

i love mango pannacotta at Cibo.

agent112778 at: Fri May 21, 01:07:00 AM GMT+8 said...

sorry for the long leave of absence in our meme for i organized my files and took more pix for the next entries to post.

heres my entry. hope yull like it

Ladynred at: Fri May 21, 10:15:00 AM GMT+8 said...

looks yummy to me!

Jenn at: Fri May 21, 10:25:00 AM GMT+8 said...

When I first had that, I loved the choco lava cake and I "hated" the panna cotta. :)

Making a comeback on Food Friday. My post is up HERE.

Juliana at: Fri May 21, 01:12:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hmmm....looks yummy :D Too bad we don't have any Pizza Hut in here :((

Btw,Thanks for your comment on my "Angry" post ^___^

gengen at: Fri May 21, 02:43:00 PM GMT+8 said...

It looks yummy...happy FF! My first...

♥peachkins♥ at: Fri May 21, 02:57:00 PM GMT+8 said...

desserts! WOW! my weakness....


blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

Sheren-May at: Fri May 21, 09:23:00 PM GMT+8 said...

looks yummy pa rin ung choco lava, even you said it taste bad.Have a great weekend Mai...

Julie at: Fri May 21, 09:40:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Huwaw! Sayang naman kung di ok yung lava cake :(

maiylah at: Fri May 21, 10:16:00 PM GMT+8 said...

many thanks again for the assorted food posts! happy to be seeing former FF friends again, as well as a new one! :)

a happy and blessed weekend, everyone!

maiylah at: Fri May 21, 10:29:00 PM GMT+8 said...

@ Juliana:
i know, some people just don't understand ... just hang in there and continue doing what you love doing! :)

thanks for dropping by!

Chubskulit Rose at: Sat May 22, 02:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Oh la la, presentation pa lang kakagutom na.. I am late with my entry.

Spice up your Life

Ebie at: Sat May 22, 03:27:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Just dropping by to say hello.

Yes, I have heard of the heat...

Kumusta na?

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post