Search This Blog

Food Friday



11 shared thoughts

mango bravo at Conti's

First time my son and I ate this, last week. That's Mango Bravo from Conti's. Actually, I think it tasted great, but I couldn't really say since my son ate most of it. LOL.

We passed by Solenad on Nuvali on our way to my MIL's house and decided to bring her something from Conti's... we bought her their bananalicious pie and i must say I loved it! Really yummy when eaten straight from the freezer. :)

Want to play along? Then do leave a comment on this post and tell me, or click here to learn about this meme.

post for:
food friday

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

**additional info: my other blog is now up, but am not sure if there are still malicious scripts behind; need to wait and see some more before I host back Food Friday there... and please ... if that site tells you to download something --- DON'T! that's the malicious script 'talking', and it means I haven't fully deleted them/it yet. haaayyyy.

11 shared thoughts:

Mirage at: Fri May 14, 06:36:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I read mixed reviews of this...looks so yummy in this photo!

♥peachkins♥ at: Fri May 14, 08:00:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love Conti's mango Bravo!

blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

julie at: Fri May 14, 09:17:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Sarap niyan!!!!

My FF is up, have a great weekend!

Arlene at: Fri May 14, 09:36:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Yummmm Mai! Am sure your son is lovin every lickin he can get out of this banana pie.

Belated happy Mom's Day!

Chubskulit Rose at: Fri May 14, 11:43:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Oh lalala, mama mia, that looks so delicious!

Spice Up your life

Unknown at: Fri May 14, 11:43:00 AM GMT+8 said...

it's my favorite, too, at Conti's! but haven't been to Conti's-Serendra for a while, haba kasi lagi ng pila.:(

Race at: Fri May 14, 02:47:00 PM GMT+8 said...

well that's one of their best seller foods there! I also love their pasta!
your pic is extremely tempting :-)

happy friday my entry is at

http://my-crossroad.com/2010/05/ffftf-pork-bopis.html

Sheren-May at: Fri May 14, 07:15:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Want to try that also Mai... Happy FF!! Have a great weekend!

maiylah at: Sat May 15, 01:04:00 AM GMT+8 said...

had a yummylicious time visiting your posts! gave me ideas what to have this coming week, too. :)

many thanks again, everyone!
appreciate it much!

enjoy your weekend! :)

iska at: Sat May 15, 05:57:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Looks yummy indeed. Happy weekend!

i♥pinkc00kies at: Sat Jun 05, 09:13:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Love that too!! Try their Choco Overload and Turtle Pie too! :D

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post