Search This Blog

Food Friday



5 shared thoughts

Scrambled eggs, my style. lol. Added milk, salt, and pepper to scrambled eggs. Sauteed sliced tomato in vegetable oil (with a bit of unsalted butter), then added in the eggs. I honestly don't want my eggs to be runny, so I waited till it had taken shape, added in some chopped parsley, broke the shape using a fork, and flipped the eggs over. When it was cooked the way I like it, I transferred it to a plate and topped it with smoked paprika powder. :D

post for:
food friday

Food Friday Players:



ps. Please use the Food Friday button and link (or just link back here) if you're playing...thank you. And, it seems like nobody complained about the linky, so am using it again. :)

5 shared thoughts:

Heather S-G at: Fri Apr 22, 06:25:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love eggs this way! Very close to the Mexican Scrambled Eggs we love so much. =) Thanks for hosting.

maiylah at: Fri Apr 22, 09:43:00 AM GMT+8 said...

many thanks, girlichef
...your tortilla soup had me drooling. seriously! i wish i can make it right now!

enjoy the rest of the week! ♥

Lynn at: Fri Apr 22, 04:58:00 PM GMT+8 said...

This is the way I like my scrambled eggs too. I use either lite mayonnaise (which I saw in a television ad, haha) or skimmed milk or sometimes cheese and add in bell pepper and tomatoes and yes, onions. I love onions in my egg.

maiylah at: Sun Apr 24, 12:26:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Lynn
...have also wondered about putting mayonnaise (saw an ad in FB, lol), but haven't tried it yet. i love adding whatever else i can find in the kitchen, too...lol.

maiylah at: Sun Apr 24, 01:11:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks for playing: Fedhz, shopannie, pinaymum, and Jenn.

happy easter! ♥

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post