Search This Blog

Weight loss... or gain



0 shared thoughts
I guess I should be thankful to my youngest son since it was when I was carrying him that my weight somehow decreased. I don't know why, but I really didn't have much of an appetite when I was pregnant that time. My doctor was concerned and encouraged me to eat more, but I just didn't feel like eating. Nope, I know I wouldn't throw up what I ate, but the need to eat more just wasn't there. I guess that means Lipovox will have to wait a bit longer, lol. Specially now that my (youngest) son is getting to be quite active and most of the time I have to run after him just to make sure he doesn't trip or fall down. lol. :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post