Search This Blog

Furnitures and Fishes



0 shared thoughts
The place where we're staying right now isn't exactly the ideal place that we want, and that's why hubby and I are thinking of getting another place on our own. That means we need to evaluate also the furniture that we have right now and definitely discard those that we won't need. I just don't like seeing too many stuffs in a room (which is happening right now, lol). I must admit, I like having modern furniture as well as one or two of those rustic pieces we see along the highway when we visit my MIL. I think I'd like to have koi (or carp), too. Like the shot below, but definitely not that much! ;)

carp/koi

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post