Search This Blog

Food Friday



11 shared thoughts

lunch

I forgot the name of the restaurant (it was the first time we ate there), but the shot above was what we had for lunch. I wanted to try something 'different' that day, so instead of going to the Japanese restaurant that my son frequented, we chose a Vietnamese restaurant instead. It was ok, but not "to die for". LOL

Want to play along? Then do leave a comment on this post and tell me, or click here to learn about this meme.

post for:
food friday

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

**additional info: my other blog is now up, but am not sure if there are still malicious scripts behind; need to wait and see some more before I host back Food Friday there... and please ... if that site tells you to download something --- DON'T! that's the malicious script 'talking', and it means I haven't fully deleted them/it yet. haaayyyy.

11 shared thoughts:

Arlene at: Fri May 07, 12:37:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hi Mai!

That's quite a meal. I;ll take the fish. :)

Come by and have a dessert! :)

maiylah at: Fri May 07, 12:46:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Arlene
i dropped by your post and it made me drool! lol

Mirage at: Fri May 07, 05:08:00 AM GMT+8 said...

oops mali ang link ko :D

Mirage at: Fri May 07, 05:08:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Every meat in a meal! Wow! I'll have the fish please!

Unknown at: Fri May 07, 10:39:00 AM GMT+8 said...

kakabusog!

Chubskulit Rose at: Fri May 07, 11:11:00 AM GMT+8 said...

The fish looks delicious!

Spice Up Your Life

julie at: Fri May 07, 12:03:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'd take the fish :D

Happy Friday!

♥peachkins♥ at: Fri May 07, 04:14:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'll take the beef, please. I like soup despite the scorching weather...
blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

Race at: Fri May 07, 05:17:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'll also go for the fish! The pic looks good if not for your review lol! same with my entry at

http://my-crossroad.com/2010/05/ffftp-chewy-cheeze.html

maiylah at: Fri May 07, 11:18:00 PM GMT+8 said...

many many thanks again to those who played! :)

enjoy your weekend!

Sheren-May at: Sun May 09, 09:08:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'm back Mai, hope i can play again.. I love your entry...

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post