Search This Blog

Better be safe ...



0 shared thoughts
After I gave birth to our youngest son some of my friends commented that I looked thinner than ever before; but I never really paid much attention to it, until I noticed that my pants seemed to be getting bigger. lol. But today's a different story, since I noticed that my pants seemed to fit me 'right' again. Meaning, my need for one of those ephedra diet pills might come sooner than expected! :D

Honestly, I haven't tried any of those diet pills since I am a bit apprehensive about what my reaction might be (to the chemical); and if ever I will try one of those pills I need to have a chat with my doctor first (since I am still breastfeeding). Better be safe than sorry! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post