Search This Blog

Back then ...



0 shared thoughts
When I was young we used to have a comic lying here and there around the house. I guess you can't help it with nine children running around the house! What struck me then (even at a young age) was that those comic books had advertisements about body building, including body building supplements. I don't know if they were safe, or not, but they seemed to promise you a bigger body so that you won't get bullied anymore. The illustrations were quite effective and eye-catching; even for a grade school kid like me! :)

Now our house back then wasn't all that messy, really. In fact, come to think of it ... my house right now is messier and there are only two adults and two kids around! ;P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post