Search This Blog

Humid, again ...



0 shared thoughts
It's humid again ... really quite tiring. Am not so sure if there's another typhoon coming along, but I hope not. Though it would be great getting a bit of rain again. :)

I noticed that there was another butterfly in one of my small calamansi plants again. I wish they'd stop laying their eggs there ... there isn't enough leaves to support a single caterpillar! Anyway, will be checking the plant later on and if I see another caterpillar munching on the leaves, then I have to transfer it to my sister's bigger calamansi tree. Sad thing though, is that birds usually love that tree and stay there most of the time ... I fear for the caterpillars. :(

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post