Search This Blog

I Can't Sing



0 shared thoughts
Do you love karaoke? Me? Well...to be honest, not much. It's a great way to unwind, for some, but I'd rather just be watching anyone who sings (and keep my opinions to myself, lol). I know, it's all just for fun and I see nothing wrong with that. In fact, every time one of them picks up one of those sennheiser microphones, I can't help but wait excitedly and see how the singer will start the song. I am no perfectionist (far from it!), but sometimes I feel that some people just can't sing, while some of them sound like angels!

All in all, a fun time! Just don't ask me to sing. I'm one of those that just can't sing a decent tune. Now you know why I'd rather stay in the shadows. :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post