Search This Blog

Tamales



4 shared thoughts

I know I heard the vendor right when he said that these were tamales. I think I've tasted them before, but wasn't so keen on the taste previously; guess it's an "acquired taste". Or maybe my taste buds are just plain weird! lol.

Anyway, I couldn't finish eating this...it was just so different. Maybe there are other tamales out there that I'm more partial to...am not closing my taste buds when it comes to this treat! ;)

sharing over at Jenn's Weekend Eating

4 shared thoughts:

i♥pinkc00kies at: Tue May 08, 08:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

prolly not something im gonna like :P

maiylah at: Wed May 09, 10:15:00 AM GMT+8 said...

lol, i completely understand, pinkc00kies :D

Iska at: Fri May 11, 06:32:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I haven't tried this but heard about it. If I get the chance to taste it I will let you know if it's something I'll like :-)

Jenn at: Fri May 11, 02:21:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I am not fond of eating tamales, too, maybe because I didn't like the taste of rice with the smell/taste of banana leaf. :)

What's in it? Ham?

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post