Search This Blog

Sunglasses. iNeed.



0 shared thoughts
Earlier today, when we went to buy some stuffs I tried on a pair of sunglasses. I don't have a pair {well, I used to have one eons ago, lol} so I tried on a few pairs. Some designs reminded me of Native Sunglasses {which I found online} and I tried a few of those, too. However, hubby and sons were in a hurry, so I told myself I'll buy them another time...

I know, owning sunglasses is really a necessity these days, specially if you are out in the open sun most of the time. I'm usually just at home, that's why I haven't given it much thought. However, this summer that might change; hence my compulsion to get me a pair before summer begins. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post