Search This Blog

That time is near again...isn't it? ;)



1 shared thoughts
I don't know about you, but I love receiving gifts as much as giving them. I want to make sure that the gift that I send out will be appreciated, too. Finding christmas gifts for girlfriends is relatively easy (I am one of the species, after all. :D ) since they are quite vocal about what they want. lol. I like it that way, since that gives me an idea what I'd be giving them. It's the boys that are a bit difficult, though...and I've got three of them in the family! Not that am complaining; I love the rough and tumble!

I just started with my gift-giving Christmas list...and ordered some online. Yeah, online. Lazy me. :r

I do know, though, that the recipients will love it! <3

1 shared thoughts:

Unknown at: Sat Nov 19, 11:42:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I must agree! Girls are more vocal about what gifts they want to receive. Haha. <3 I, myself, tell my friends that want this and that for Christmas. Hehe.
With boys, it really be a headache. >.< And when you ask them what they want, more often than not, they'd just say 'Kahit ano.' XD

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post