Search This Blog

New Fave....



4 shared thoughts

We used to have loads of this fruit at the farm when I was little...but i never liked it. We always ate it (really ripe ones) with milk and sugar...or as a shake.

Bought some a couple of weeks ago and lo and behold! I liked it! lol. I mixed it with tomatoes, cucumber, and some salad greens then drizzled with my salad dressing mix (EVOO, dried dill, pepper, salt, balsamic vinegar, coconut vinegar, and calamansi)...and i was surprised because i liked it! yeah, i really really liked it! lol

Am hoping that they'll still be around for a couple or so of weeks...

Btw, it also tastes good with crunchy apples. :)

4 shared thoughts:

Sasha at: Thu Jun 30, 06:33:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Ako naman I never really liked the taste of avocado. Ignorante ako! Hehehe! The rest of my family loves it naman ako lang talaga :P

maiylah at: Thu Jun 30, 09:02:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks, sis
...dito ako lang ata ang may gusto. dun sa province maraming may gusto. LOL

Mika at: Fri Jul 01, 05:07:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Avocado! I remember my mom preparing that kind of snack for me when I was still a kid :) healthy and delicious :)

maiylah at: Fri Jul 01, 05:27:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Mika
...yup healthy (though the fat content is kind of high, lol) and delicious (when mixed in a salad and not on sugar and milk, for me). ;)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post