Search This Blog

Work...not mine. :P



0 shared thoughts
Hubby's job requires him to sell their company's products. Yup, I guess you can say he's a sales person. They sell hog feeds, so normally sometimes he needs to visit a farm if ever there are problems (he's also a veterinarian). Of course, they also give gifts to their clients, so sometimes he's on the look-out for some low cost promotional gifts. It doesn't really have to be expensive, but the farm owners prefer gifts that can be used in the farm, like a television or a microwave oven. Some farm owners could be a bit choosy, though...like getting a pleasure trip abroad. I was shocked when I found out...lol.

Now I wish my family and I can get to travel outside the country...but not now. I don't think having to tote around a two-year old is much fun, specially during long travels. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post