Search This Blog

Trendy Boots...yay!



0 shared thoughts
When my classmates and I had our clinics classes inside actual farms before, we always had to carry our own boots. The ones we had were the common types then: black and very much unappealing. But one classmate did try to go against that: she got herself a red pair of boots! Unfortunately, it got stolen the first day of classes. It was her fault, actually. She left it outside! LOL.

Still, I wish kamik rain boots were available then! It would be an awesome fashion statement in the farm! Though of course I would have second thought of stepping on cow poop with those trendy boots. It's a good thing they are now available online...though I have to check first if they are now available here in the Metro. Getting one for each of the family would be awesome! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post