Search This Blog

Grocery Shopping...



0 shared thoughts
Last weekend my family and I were forced to do our groceries (yeah, we were really low on most stocks), so we went to the mall after hearing Holy Mass. As usual, there were no plans where we were supposed to eat, but hubby mentioned that I might like shopping for groceries at Greenhills. So we had lunch there, then off to grocery shopping. It was indeed nice (i liked their vegetable section; it was well-stocked and fresh) but we couldn't find my son's diapers. lol. I did get to buy some new plates, though (which I intend to use when I take shots of food).

Think I'll buy groceries from there again? I might. Maybe. LOL

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post