Search This Blog

Basketball



0 shared thoughts
My eldest son loves playing basketball when he's at school. So we bought him a ball so that he can play here at home. Most of the time there's no space, though (he uses the garage), so the ball was 'set aside'. Now am not even sure where that ball went...maybe to ball heaven? Hehehe. I do know, though, that their school has some basketball trophies displayed on their hall, but I haven't really looked at the details. Maybe I will, when I get the chance to visit their school again (gosh, it has been more than two years since I last set foot on their school).

I hope my son will continue to play basketball...even if it's just for fun, and not to win any contest, or anything. It's good exercise. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post