Search This Blog

Pimples...



0 shared thoughts
Do you suffer from an occasional flare up of acne/pimple/zits? I do, even at my age! LOL. Honestly, if someone tells me "zit pop" right now I would be horrified. Well, that's because you aren't really supposed to pop your zits since the resulting scar may be worse than the zit itself! Well, at least that's what I was taught.

I'd like to believe that now we have more products that are affordable, safe, and easy to use on our faces. I am still hesitant about using "new" products since I don't think I like the idea of putting something on my face that's synthetic/unnatural.

I wonder if our former helper's remedy (she used raw calamansi juice on her face when her pimples broke out) would be useful in times like this...lol.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post