Search This Blog

Work



0 shared thoughts
After I graduated from college I always thought of working for another company (we weren't really taught to "go-out-there-and-make-your-own-empire thingy" back then) so when the opportunity presented itself I grabbed it. Of course, my work had to do something with animals (which i loved!), but I never thought that I might need a disability insurance someday. Oh, nothing that terrible happened at work, but if you're around big animals most of the time (think bovine), accidents can happen. We were compensated, but somehow I wouldn't want to leave work disabled. lol.

Eventually I had to resign. The reason? Sorry, but it's personal. Too personal. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post