Search This Blog

On a side note ...



0 shared thoughts
I guess if you're really serious about cleansing yourself you wouldn't mind going to the 'extreme' side of it. For me, getting your colon clean means you eat and drink in moderation and do some fasting every once in a while. (Come to think about it... it has been ages since I tried fasting. Serious fasting, I mean.) But I know I have to learn more about it since I am definitely not an expert on that topic. I just eat and drink whenever I like it...hmmm, no wonder my weight's getting to be a concern for me these past few weeks! Though hubby says that I don't look fat at all (yup, he definitely loves me! LOL). :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post