Search This Blog

Moringa



2 shared thoughts

moringa

I know, most of us would love to take a couple or so of pounds off our weights, but somehow it just isn't happening for me. I guess we also need to look at our BMI (body mass index), but knowing that I am losing weight (safely) would be one of the most satisfying feeling ever! We need to consult someone who is an expert on weight loss since we might need weight loss supplements. To compensate for the dieting, I suppose.

But what does my picture have to do with the topic? That's moringa (or as we call it locally, malunggay), which is one of the healthiest plant to eat on the planet! Definitely one of my fave leaves, but we don't come by this plant often. That came from our neighbor's plant...which happened to drop by on our side during the typhoon. I wish there were more so that I could have cooked them! ;P

2 shared thoughts:

Arlene at: Thu Jul 29, 11:34:00 PM GMT+8 said...

hi mai, been craving malunggay for months now becuase am not staying at homne. the other day i asked a manong to bring me malunggay and he did brought some yesterday and i enjoyed it last night. cooked it with noodles. un lang kinain ko. no rice. =)

maiylah at: Fri Jul 30, 02:29:00 AM GMT+8 said...

hi Arlene
ako rin gustong-gusto ko 'tong gulay na to...nakakatamad lang when you prepare it. lol.
nasaan ka ngayon? hope you're doing well! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post