Search This Blog

Hoping and Praying



0 shared thoughts
When I was pregnant with my youngest son (he's almost two years now) I realized how important prenatal vitamins are to one who has a small life that needs supporting inside (one's body). I was really apprehensive that time since I was concerned whether being pregnant at my age is a wise choice. Of course, abortion is no option. I would never do that! I just kept hoping and praying that my pregnancy and the delivery would be "uneventful". Good thing it was! :)

Now I need to keep up with the hoping and praying that I will be able to raise him up properly and instill in him a loving relationship with the Lord. :))

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post