Search This Blog

Getting formal ...



0 shared thoughts
I normally don't attend formal parties, so my wardrobe these days don't hold anything expensive (like a gown, or something similar). Nope, I don't have any 'little black dress' either, LOL. But hubby does attend such functions because of his job, so I suggested that he order one of those tuxedos we see being offered not only at the mall but also at a store relatively near us (they specialize in formal dresses). He does have the "Barong Tagalog", which is a necessity, and a few blazers. Still, I think it would be to his advantage if he gets a tuxedo, too.

"Will think about it," that's what he said. True 'manly' fashion. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post