Search This Blog

Won't go back ...



0 shared thoughts
I must admit, I do equate the condition of a company's office furniture to how they treat their employees. Does that sound weird? lol. I think it does, but somehow I believe that the way the employees are treated can be likened to how the furnitures in the office are being treated. I mean, if the company cares about their furniture (regular maintenance), then how much more for their employees, right? But of course, I'm not 100% correct all the time. Sometimes I'm right; sometimes I'm wrong. :D

Besides, I haven't really worked long in any company. Longest I've stayed was around two years. I think. Can't say I'd love to go back working for somebody else (... besides myself). lol. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post