Search This Blog

Romantic in me ...



0 shared thoughts
Valentine's Day has come and gone. Did you think that your gifts for her (or your gifts for him) were worth it? No need to answer that, lol. I know it's a personal thing, but sometimes I do wonder if the gifts that I give are really appreciated. I mean, I'm not the one who's going to use it, so I shouldn't be giving things that I like; unless, of course, the recipient likes it, too.

Anyway, personally I think that giving gifts shouldn't be reserved for special occasions only. And it need not be expensive, either! A simple note, a hug, a phone call ... I think those are gifts, too. But I guess that that's the romantic in me talking. :P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post