Search This Blog

I remember ...



0 shared thoughts
I remember when my eldest son was born, hubby wanted to pass out cigars that day, but we couldn't find any cigar store in town! Well, we were in the province that time (Mindanao) and I guess in our area cigar (except maybe for the local ones ... like the one that my grandfathers used to smoke sometimes) wasn't that common. He didn't feel like passing out cigarettes, so we didn't give anything out that day. lol. Anyway, we had to move to another hospital the next day since they wanted to observe my newborn then; he wasn't as 'active' as they wanted him to be. Hubby and I were worried, but it was a good thing our worries were unfounded.

We returned home a week later, with our eldest. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post