Search This Blog

Me ... Rambling



0 shared thoughts
Thinking of going away on a vacation? If I were asked that question, then my answer would be a big resounding "YES"! lol. I know, we just came back from our vacation, (but we didn't stay in any grand place, like maybe the Stratosphere hotel; lol), but it sure would be great to be going away from the city again. Sure, I love going to the mall and seeing the "new" things, but it isn't really my thing. I would rather go to the province and taste the different cuisines and traditions that they offer.

But since my youngest is still a baby, then we have to cut down on our leisure trips for a bit... maybe when he's older. It sure is fun letting go of my imagination, though. :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post