Search This Blog

Still awake ..



0 shared thoughts
Again, it is already past midnight and I am still awake! I think I need one of those sleep number beds which you can see being advertised on the internet. lol. Well, we do have a pretty decent bed here in our bedroom, but sometimes it just annoys me when it creaks (we have a double-decked bed; our eldest gets to sleep on the upper bunk) every time somebody moves. I feel like the whole barangay could hear it! lol. Oh well, as long as it is big and everybody's comfortable then it's fine. We do need an air conditioner in the room, though ... specially now that summer already almost upon us! Sometimes the huge electric fan is just not enough ... ;p

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post