Search This Blog

Weekly Questions (#38)



6 shared thoughts
weekly questions


WQ #38: What are your favorite romantic movies of all time?

Well, am not really much of a "romantic movie" fan ... so i can only mention a few.
They might not even be romantic for some! lol. Here goes:
  • Lost Horizon (i'd like to think this is romantic, lol. love the soundtrack!)
  • Sabrina (am an Audrey Hepburn fan ... hehehe)
  • Somewhere In Time (love the story!)
  • An Affair To Remember (tear jerker ... *sniff*)
tattered rose
... there might be some more, but can't remember them right now. As you may have noticed, those are 'vintage' films; there is a certain 'atmosphere' to the way they were made, back then. Kind of like our own old Filipino movies ... :)

6 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Thu Feb 12, 05:46:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I agree, the classics are more wonderful to watch than new movies. Some movies today are just forgettable or maybe there are just too many of them already.

Thanks for answering the WQ and enjoy the rest of the week :)

maiylah at: Fri Feb 13, 01:31:00 AM GMT+8 said...

many thanks, and enjoy the rest of the week, too, T. Julie!

Anonymous at: Fri Feb 13, 07:14:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love "Love Actually."

Anonymous at: Fri Feb 13, 08:07:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Oh my gosh! I forgot The Lost Horizon! I love that movie sis! As in! hahahaha Welcome to Shangri La...haaayyy love story talaga...

I also love Somewhere in Time (super fave ko and An Affair to Remember (haaaaayyyyyyy)

Hahahaha pareha ta sis.. dili lang kaayo ko sa Sabrina pero I am a fan of the classics gyud!

Anonymous at: Tue Feb 17, 01:59:00 PM GMT+8 said...

ako madami yung mga iniyakan ko ba heheh

Heart of Rachel at: Wed Feb 18, 07:48:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I also love Sabrina. An Affair to Remember is a great movie. I also like the remake, Love Affair.

I posted mine on my other blog.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post