Search This Blog

Weekly Question #28



2 shared thoughts
weekly questions

WQ #28: What kinds of gifts do you give to your loved ones during Christmas? How do you choose what to give?

Like T. Julie, I ask them what they want and if I can afford it (sometimes they sort of ask for the impossible, like a new car. lol) then I go ahead and buy it for them. Yup, it does sound boring, but at least you know that your gift will be greatly appreciated. ;P

This Christmas my son's asking for a PSP-3000 (PlayStation Portable) and hubby and I will be getting him one. Last year he asked for a Wii and it was a wonderful blessing that my blogging money was sufficient enough to buy it for him. Good thing the PSP's cheaper (LOL) since my blogging money has declined because I haven't had the chance to go online as much as I want to. No time looking around for opportunities. That's life. :D

As for hubby and I? I don't know ... I haven't asked him yet. ;P

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Thu Nov 27, 10:28:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Wala din kaming element of surprise like you but its ok. I am thinking of baking goodies, kahit cookies for gifts, still have a few days to practice,hehehe...

My online earnings has declined too :(

Thanks, my FF will be up tomorrow. Am having some problems lang with my dashboard kasi ayaw mag-upload ng photos, buti time-stamped lahat ng entries ko for November.

maiylah at: Thu Nov 27, 11:37:00 PM GMT+8 said...

That's a good idea, T. Julie ... now if only i know how to bake! thanks! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post