Search This Blog

Lesson Learned



0 shared thoughts
I was just browsing and dropping my EC card earlier today when I noticed that somebody had posted one of my shots at their blog. I was shocked, really. I mean, I thought only one blog "borrowed" it, but it looks like another blog copied the shot.

If you're an avid photo hobbyist like myself, you'll know what it feels like if somebody takes your shot, right? I can prove that I took that shot myself (even if my mark has already been cropped).

I then tried to tell the blog owner to give me the credits to the shot ... but it looked like she got angry! lol. talk about the world going mad! I owned that shot, and she got angry that i wanted credit for it!

Life, huh?!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post