Search This Blog

Lost hope!



0 shared thoughts
I have totally lost hope when it comes to technorati ...!!! Well, I guess I should consider myself "lucky" since my number hasn't gone down below a hundred, but I remember a few months ago it was almost 300! I know, somebody mentioned that they keep tabs only on the 6mos. links that you have, but I was really surprised since my blog wasn't six months yet (a couple of months ago) and my number was dropping really fast! Like, almost a hundred the first time it dropped!

Have already told them about my situation, but nobody even bothered to answer me. Oh well. Guess there must be a hundred queries over at their site and they're pretty busy answering them all. If they find the time to answer them at all ...

Oh well.

On with life ... and blogging! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post