Search This Blog

New Canon EOS 450D/Rebel Xsi



3 shared thoughts



Yeah .. that's the latest canon eos series (the 450D at the left while the 400D at the right) ... am so sure it's still pretty expensive since it's just new (the 450D). It would be nice if I can get one of those, but maybe after a few months later ... when it's price has gone down a bit. LOL.

I don't really fancy a big camera, though. But I know that I want a dslr ... I was all ready to get myself the 40D a while back, but the size just surprised me! I mean, I sometimes find it cumbersome carrying my powershot S3 IS ... and it's much smaller! hahaha ...

Anyway, let's see. It just feels nice to be "updated" again. :)

3 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Fri Feb 15, 08:38:00 PM GMT+8 said...

hay... may bago na naman at sobrang mahal. sa old series na lang mas mura siguro heheh...

uy belated happy valentine's day!

Anonymous at: Mon Feb 18, 05:36:00 PM GMT+8 said...

hi!

matagal na ba down ang web host natin?

maiylah at: Tue Feb 19, 11:20:00 AM GMT+8 said...

oo nga, sobrang mahal pa talaga siguro yan ... ;P
naku ... nag down na naman pala sila! nakaka-irita na talaga ... haaayy. buti nalang offline ako these past few days! LOL

belated happy vday din! :D

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post