Search This Blog

Henry Ward Beecher quote



0 shared thoughts
Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.
Henry Ward Beecher

Just this weekend, something happened which really affected all of us (my family and I). It is too private to be actually mentioned here, but suffice it to say that the revelation really created some ripples ... I was surprised.

This quote actually answers most of the questions that raged my mind when I found out. I hope to be able to handle it with faith, and entrust everything to the Lord. But somehow ... the anxiety is still there. Lurking.

I need to have more faith, I know. But sometimes it's just so hard... sigh.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post