Search This Blog

Thursday Challenge



3 shared thoughts
Dragonfly

Took this lucky shot around two months ... am not so sure, but I might have posted this before. lol.

Yeah, I must say: that is really a LUCKY shot since I think that the place and time that day was perfect! My point and shoot camera (canon powershot S3 IS) behaved well that day, too! (Ok, it's actually a well-behaved camera; I'm the "delinquent" one.) :)

I hope to be in the same situation again ... :)

To visit/view other Thursday Challenge participants (or to post your TC shot), do click here.

3 shared thoughts:

Juliana at: Thu Jan 17, 02:34:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hi....very nice shot :D

My Thursday Challenge in here

Unknown at: Fri Jan 18, 12:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Great picture! Mine's up.

maiylah at: Fri Jan 18, 01:01:00 PM GMT+8 said...

many thanks for dropping by, Juliana and Angelika! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post