Search This Blog

Marshmallow for Two!



2 shared thoughts
marshmalow!

I must admit: this is not a recent shot ... :)
I just suddenly thought about this marsmallow shot since I distinctly remember taking that shot while I was blogging and saw this great afternoon light by the door.

Personally, i think it's great that you utilize normal lighting, if you can. Getting the effect that you want using artificial lighting needs more considerations (like how far the light should be, and hoping that it won't look too artificial). But since I am not a professional photographer (i just do this because it's fun! LOL), then don't take my word for it! :D

Here's to more food shots in the future! LOL

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Fri Jan 18, 11:18:00 AM GMT+8 said...

MMMMMMMM!!! Yummy! I love marshmallow!

maiylah at: Fri Jan 18, 02:14:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks for the visit! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post