Search This Blog

Term Insurance



0 shared thoughts
I have always been intrigued about insurance, specially when it comes to term insurance. Term insurance is a type of insurance that only provides protection on a specified period of time. I guess an example would be if I travel somewhere and then decide to get insurance only for the time while I was travelling.

I remember, everytime we rode a ferry boat or any other sea vessel, we were required to buy these insurance tickets. It costs a bit, but at least we were insured.

Some passengers were heard grumbling about the additional cost, but honestly, I was glad that the management decided to implement the insurance policy towards it's passengers. It's really better to be safe than sorry.

Don't you think so? :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post