Search This Blog

drinks



33 shared thoughts

Join Photo Hunters


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


softdrinks ...

most people like them, but honestly, not me.

of course, i occasionally indulge in it, but not too much.

not really sure why ... maybe it's because when i was younger, i remember, i drank too much of it; nobody was watching, hahaha. however, i think i was punished enough when i ended up with a not-too-comfortable feeling of having a bloated stomach!

:)

happy weekend!


33 shared thoughts:

Unknown at: Sat Mar 17, 02:54:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Cool picture. I gave up soda for the year but that just tempted me! Great choice

Kris at: Sat Mar 17, 03:10:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Cute bottles!
during my childhood days, we get to drink soda on Chinese new year, where stacks of sodas are stocked..hahah. I didnt care about tummy ache either. These days, with so easily available its no longer tempting :D

Anonymous at: Sat Mar 17, 03:38:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Oh my goodness - those are huge display cans. Are they in your city. Great picture for this week's theme.

I don't drink much pop either - I stink we my coffee :)...

Have a wonderful weekend.

Girlie at: Sat Mar 17, 04:00:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I am not a softdrink person myself...however, these are really impressive sizes!

jennyr at: Sat Mar 17, 05:16:00 PM GMT+8 said...

hahaha! that's a great one! I am a soda drinker but I try to limit it now, so the best thing is not to have it at home or else I'd end up drinking from time to time!not good...

happy hunting!

Daisy at: Sat Mar 17, 06:43:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Wow, those sodas are big! I am Not Allowed to drink sodas. I wish I could try some though.

Anonymous at: Sat Mar 17, 07:10:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I love my Pepsi but also have to watch for that terrible bloating from the soda.

Sarah at: Sat Mar 17, 07:27:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Wow, they are big cans! Not sure I could manage one of those!

Gattina at: Sat Mar 17, 07:53:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I don't drink it either not even when I was a young girl. but the picture is very nice !

jennyr at: Sat Mar 17, 08:13:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks for the visit! i think walang sierra mist dyan eh...

A. at: Sat Mar 17, 08:21:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Excellent picture!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe at: Sat Mar 17, 08:27:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Cool photo! :) Those are huge cans! Since I'm a cat, I don't drink pop, but I know my humans drink Diet Coke (my mom doesn't drink coffee, so it's how she gets her caffeine.)

Lazy Daisy at: Sat Mar 17, 08:39:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Wow, that's a lot of like...what huge cans!

Cats~Goats~Quotes at: Sat Mar 17, 08:51:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Oh Wow! Those are some big Drinks!
Happy St. Pat's Day :)

Anonymous at: Sat Mar 17, 08:54:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Now those would quench a powerful thirst! However, I just like plain old water. I've never saw a display like that before.

maiylah at: Sat Mar 17, 09:23:00 PM GMT+8 said...

many thanks, everyone, for dropping by!

eph2810: nope, not in my city, but in a nearby province (rural area).


oooppps ... forgot to add:
it's a bottling plant, that's why they've got those big cans. :)

srp at: Sat Mar 17, 10:05:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I looked and looked and finally decided that these are huge cans or sculptures. Where are they exactly? On top of a big building or what... great picture.

Anonymous at: Sat Mar 17, 10:27:00 PM GMT+8 said...

That's a neat photo with those big cans. I don't care for soda either. I'll have one every now and then, but I'd rather have tea or juice.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous at: Sat Mar 17, 10:27:00 PM GMT+8 said...

What a neat picture! I'm sure there are some soda lovers who would love having cans that size!

Linda at: Sat Mar 17, 10:53:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Those are some HUGE cans of soda! Drinking those would certainly make you feel bloated and then some! I don't drink much soda myself but I don't have a particular reason why - I just don't!

-tnchick- at: Sat Mar 17, 11:39:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I drink it - usually faithful to one flavor - Dr Pepper. I drink Sprite if I'm not feeling well. Not sure why I like it - but I do. =) Never drank cokes as a kid (my kids don't either!).

Andree at: Sun Mar 18, 12:35:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Gee they have HUGE cans of soda there! LOL Sometimes I wish they really sold Diet Coke in those size cans!

FRIDAY'S CHILD at: Sun Mar 18, 12:38:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Wow! All three together. It's making me thirsty.
Thanks for the visit.

Anonymous at: Sun Mar 18, 01:02:00 AM GMT+8 said...

used to like soft drinks but somehow just tired of them - have a good weekend.

Anonymous at: Sun Mar 18, 02:08:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Great photo - are those cans really that large?

Anonymous at: Sun Mar 18, 02:09:00 AM GMT+8 said...

a coca cola lover here,im trying to stop drinking cuz i know its really not good for health.

huge cans! good for a year supply....hehehe

nakapasok rin sa another hideout mo,im lovin it!

Shawna at: Sun Mar 18, 03:14:00 AM GMT+8 said...

So big and impresive. I don't drink a lot of sodas either. Thanks for stopping by.

Delete at: Sun Mar 18, 06:16:00 AM GMT+8 said...

What an awesome photo, I kept looking going are those real cans, no there's a palm tree. He He!

Unknown at: Sun Mar 18, 06:21:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Cool pic! I don't remember drinking soda as a child. Only my mother drank it and we were not allowed to touch her pepsi! LOL.

Michelle at: Sun Mar 18, 08:18:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Wow, those cans look huge! i just recently broke my addiction to soda. And I am so proud of myself! THanks for stopping by!

Teena in Toronto at: Sun Mar 18, 09:34:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Diet Coke rocks!

Mine's up :)

Anonymous at: Sun Mar 18, 11:12:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Wonderful photo!

Anonymous at: Tue Mar 20, 10:40:00 AM GMT+8 said...

uy, nakita ko to on the way to tagaytay. my son was amazed kasi mahirap daw inumin yon lol!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post