Search This Blog

Happy Days are Here Again.



0 shared thoughts
These past few days I have felt calm. That is kind of unusual for me. Yep, I am the early-morning-madness and all that jazz kind of person. 😂😅 The past few months, anyway. Oh wait. Years, maybe. I can't be entirely sure.

I would like to believe that I have accepted things. And started to move on. No more jittery thoughts and all that overthinking sh*t. Life is what you make of it. It should not depend entirely on one -or two- person(s) in your life. It entirely depends on YOU (or me, for that matter). Sure, there are days that I slip and take two steps backward, but... I'm not perfect. And during those days, I just rest.

"Sing. Sing a song. Sing out loud. Sing out strong. Sing of good things, not bad. Sing of happy, not sad...." Listening to Barbra Streisand right now. Just me being me.

Happy Days are Here Again. 😊💕

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post