Search This Blog

Rain, Rain .... Thank You for Staying



0 shared thoughts
Some of you might not like me right now ... because I thanked the rain for staying. 💦💧😁

I read that some places currently are close to being flooded and some are already flooded! I am so sorry for the places that are flooded; trust me, I know how that feels! But there is just something about the rain that kind of balances me. I don't know if it is the pitter-patter or the cool temperature. But I do know that watching the rain (without the strong winds, thunder, and lightning, of course) makes me calm. 

Oh, I read and finished a new book yesterday. The Bucket List to Mend a Broken Heart by Anna Bell. It was a very light read. Kind of like the "feel-good" movies. I had to laugh in some part of the book since it was so similar to what I have been experiencing these past few months. I mean, guess it is a universal thing. lol. But it definitely encouraged me to make my own bucket list! A newer version. Had one before, but .... you know how your plans sometimes seems to have a mind of it's own. That's the universe telling me something, I know. 

Will post a pic of the book next time. The cool weather and the drizzle is making me want to go back to my bed and sleep .... 😄

update: Friday December 20, 2019
... I never did post a pic of that book, did i? 😱

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post