Search This Blog

The Person Who Loves You Will Never Leave You



0 shared thoughts
The title can be interpreted in a lot of ways, don't you think so?

Some people are here for us. But that doesn't mean they will stay with us for the rest of our lives. Sometimes you get separated. Sometimes the other one dies. Sometimes you transfer to another place. But the ones that love you, will always be with you. In your heart.

Life can really be what we feed our minds on what it looks like. I mean, sometimes it's awesome, and at other times it sucks. Big Time. But I believe that life is constantly changing. And our attitude towards those stimulus can determine how our hours will be for the rest of the day. Oh, I am not perfect. In fact, some triggers can make me blow my top so fast I won't even know the words that go out of my mouth! I'd regret it later on, but what can I do? The unwanted deed has been done. I just need to move on. And hope it won't happen again.

That sounded pathetic. 🙊

😝




0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post