Search This Blog

Music



0 shared thoughts
I like listening to music. Unfortunately, after I had kids I just couldn't sit down, do nothing, and just listen to music. Yes, am sure lots of moms can relate to that! But that doesn't stop me from listening to music that I love, of course. I still try to listen to my favorite music when I can, and it is always a wonderful surprise if I go online and find something new! Some of the music nowadays are too noisy (and unintelligible) for me, but I really don't mind. I just wonder how they make digital music these days. Maybe they have one of those coveted Sibelius 7, or something similar. For sure, the hits are made by the geniuses out there. Not only by the musicians, but by the marketing people, too! :P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post