Ms. Mika of Time to Eat (Mika's Choice) with her post:
At The Festival
---------- <3 - <3 - <3 ----------
This week's Food Friday post is something which I had for breakfast:
Fried Rice with Tofu and Tomatoes
I can't deny it: I am a breakfast fan. lol. I can survive without dinner, but I CANNOT survive without breakfast! :P
- marinated firm tofu (used soy sauce, smoked paprika, sugarcane vinegar, crushed black pepper, and a premix of different herbs - thyme, rosemary, marjoram, basil, oregano, and sage)
|marinated firm tofu|
- ripe tomatoes
- fried rice (sauteed chopped garlic in hot oil, and mixed in the rice; i also added a few drops of balsamic vinegar)
- some salted fish strands/flakes (cooked the salted fish and separated the flesh from the bones)
- chili slices (optional)
Preparation was equally simple:
- Place fried rice on plate.
- Fry the tofu then place on a plate with napkins to remove excess oil; slice when it has cooled down.
- Put the tofu slices on the plate.
- Slice the tomatoes and put beside the fried rice.
- Top fried rice with salted fish strands/flakes and raw chili.
Went quite well with my morning drink: orange juice. <3
Reminder: Please link back here (you may use the Food Friday buttons located on the right sidebar) if you're playing... and don't forget to visit other players as well and leave them some comment love! thank you.♥
*if you have problems with linking, do send me a message (or make a comment below) since I might be able to help...would hate to miss a food post from you! <3
get the InLinkz code