... and I just finished lunch! LOL
Here are the rules:
* Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my seven thingies ...
Seven Things that Should Always Be Inside My Refrigerator!
yeah, kind of lame, but .... ;P
- I must always have eggs; for those instant quick-fix meals when a hungry kid or hubby arrives.
- Ground pork, packed in serving sizes; no need to thaw all of the meat when I need only a small portion. Saves time and energy, as well as preserving the unused portion of the meat longer.
- Cheddar cheese! But of course, I am also open to other kinds of cheese varieties, though not so much the blue cheese. lol.
- Fresh milk ... our son loves that!
- Vegetables, like squash and native pechay.
- Butter, since my son loves them on his pancakes. Sometimes I use them while cooking, too.
- Calamansi .... we must always have this. It's our main source of vitamin C! :)
Thanks for the tag, Bonggamom!
I have no idea who to tag, but if any kind "lurker" is around and interested to play, then just leave me a comment and I'll go check out your answers! ;)
Have a nice day, everyone!