Search This Blog

Internet



0 shared thoughts
The internet can really be a great thing! Well, of course, some people might not agree with me, but personally, I believe we internet surfers have a choice. I say that internet is a great thing since I choose not to go sites that doesn't interest me, or that disgusts me. I just feel that it's a loss of my personal time going to sites that I really don't care much about; as simple as that. :)

Do you know much about rock tumblers? I just found out that it's an equipment used to do just that ... tumble rocks around till they get all polished. That's really cool!

Now that is one reason why I like the internet: information at your fingertips!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post