Search This Blog

Remembered Some Friends ...



0 shared thoughts
The other weekend when we went to the mall we passed by some trophies on display, and they were for sale. I was really quite taken with the trophies there since the workmanship was really good and it felt sturdy enough (I couldn't help but hold some of them). Nope, I'm not on the lookout really, for trophies. I just remembered an online photographer friend who enjoys playing golf and I know he and his team won some trophies a couple of months ago.

It has been months since I've chatted with them, I wonder how they're doing now ... will check them out and see if they're online; it'd be great catching up with them again! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post