Search This Blog

Christmas is coming ...



0 shared thoughts
Oh my, it's already September, and three months more it's going to be the height of the Christmas season! I am excited about the approaching season, but a bit stumped on what to give to family and friends. I will be asking my son (yup, I love his out-of-this-world ideas!) and hubby (practical ones, though sometimes too heavy/expensive for my budget!) for some fun and practical christmas gift ideas.

What I won't be enjoying much will be the crowd at the malls during this special occasion. I guess to avoid the rush all I have to do is make sure I finish my Christmas gift-buying before everyone else; and that means I have to start now! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post